بخش بین الملل جشنواره حرکت
International Student Festival of HARKAT, Iran
Date: 24 to 30 November 2018
Venue: Ministry of Sciences, Research and Technology (Tehran) and Isfahan University (Isfahan), Iran
International Student Festival of HARKAT is the country’s largest student event. The festival is organized by Ministry of Science, Research and Technology of Iran and hosted by different universities since 2008. The thought was to gather students from different parts of the world in a combination of a festival and an exhibition. The festival aims at encouraging student projects and activities, fostering inspiration and being a starting point for international cooperation amongst students. The Festival is open for students from all over the world and is a meeting platform for young people with different scientific and cultural backgrounds. It is a place where young people get to know each other, establish new friendships and discuss various topics, from different points of view. Participants will arrive at Tehran for pre-festival workshops and tours, and it will be followed by visit to Kashan. This year the festival will be hosted at historical city of Isfahan, cultural capital of Iran.
Festival participants take part in different workshops, which highlight collaboration and creativity. Several lectures and thematic meetings are arranged, where students of different universities of Iran present their activities and projects. Through workshops, close communication and cooperation, interactive lectures and various open activities, students will be able to gain new knowledge and exchange ideas.
- Increase student scientific activities and support and encourage it
- Identify and appreciate the notable achievements students, students groups and associations
- Exchange of experience in scientific activities among students
- Create a platform where students can easily cooperate and interact
The festival consists of exhibition, lectures, team working, walking tours, sport and cultural programs and also sightseeing excursions to natural and historical sites.
- Access to lectures by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive discussions, simulations, and site visits
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Free accommodation for the duration of the program
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and coffee breaks
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed)
- Networking opportunities
- Gifts and Souvenirs
International flight tickets and visa fees are not included and this is participants’ responsibility to cover these costs.
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Age 18 to 38 years old
- Able to communicate in English
- All participants should present a student activity or porject run by their self, their university or their group
You can present any student-run project or activity. Even if you have an idea, you are eligible to apply and present your project.
There are two categories in order to participate in the festival:
1- Individual participants:
If you are currently an enrolled student (or recently graduated) and you have an idea or you have implemented a project and you are willing to present it in an international student festival, you can easily apply via the following link.
2- Group participants:
If you are a group of students (or recently graduated) and you have a group idea or project, one of the members of the group must fill the following form and put details of all other participants in the related section. If your idea/project is accepted, all member of the group are automatically admitted to participate in the festival. Maximum total number of participants for each group is 3.
1- Just fill the following from via the application link before 20 October 2018:
2- Selected applicant will be contacted up to 25 October 2018.
To find more information: